WIDOW/WIDOWER Support Group
Led by people that understand your loss
Share and care discussions
A strong fellowship group
Planned social activities
We meet at
Christ United Methodist Church
3515 S. Harvard
The 2nd and 4th Wednesday
each month at 7:00pm
April 11-12 and Sept 26-27
- Determine where you are emotionally and where you want to be.
- Learn how to cope with the grief that is a part of losing a spouse.
- Develop new skills to survive being single again.
- Make new friends in a caring, Christian atmosphere.
- Build your self-esteem.
- Review the building blocks that are a necessary part of becoming a whole person again.
- Learn the aspects of Christian decision-making with faith and courage.
The people leading this workshop have all experienced the loss of a loved one. They have felt the pain and heartache that never seems to end. They share the emotions and struggles they experienced during their journey through recovery. Cost is $25 to cover expenses.
Contact Pastor Jim Stilwell for further information and to register.